Keepin' It Light

|
I had a slammin' time today. No stress! Yay! Okay, maybe a little stress. But only for a second. Also, as it turns out, I'm unemployed. But in the best of ways. (No hard feelings. It was just time.) And I cannot even tell you how light my heart is. If it could only stay this way forever, it would be nearly impossible for you to live without me.

I had a coffee date with the babe-iest of babes, Miss Eclectic Darling. We talked about coffee and people on Instagram and tattoos, and made spur-of-the-moment plans to murder adorable chicks in Starbucks and steal their clothes. (We didn't, mostly because we didn't have time.)


Then, hubby and I had dinner with his mom and her man. I was trying to hold back the insane me, all high on the mocha latte I had on an empty stomach. I over-analyze, so I spent a good chunk of the way home wondering if I sounded and looked as crazy as I felt. "I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!" You just roll with it, I guess. Would I have traded my coffee date to not seem like a squirrel on Red Bull? No. No, I wouldn't. And that, my friends, is the mark of a good time.

As far as good times go, I'm wondering when Fall is going to decide to show up. It's late. It's pulling a Spring, let's be real, and Spring really ticks me off. It's late EVERY YEAR! I mean, come on! You'd think it'd be used to it by now! And here we are, waiting on Fall to show up, and what do we get? We get nothing but Tumblr photos of fall and Pinterest recipes for pumpkin-flavored everything, RUDE. Well, I, for one, am fed up. I'm standing my ground. I refuse to participate in one more summer day. Time is up!

Phew. Now that that's off my chest, we can get back to happy things, like how much I'm into metallics right now or where I'll live next.

Because life is changing, people! EMBRACE.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature