Hey there.

|
I'M BACK!

This would be a lot better if I had announced my leaving. I mean, I didn't leave... I just went off the blogging grid for a while. Accidentally.

I won't go too deep into anything, but in the interest of full disclosure, life and depression got to happening. As it turns out, being pregnant and not fully over postpartum depression from the last baby is not the best mix. (Does a person ever get "cured" from depression of any kind? I don't think so.) Add in regular life stress and you've got a recipe for an absent blogger.

Currently, Maya is a year and a half old (19 months) and the little nugget is nearly halfway done cooking (19 weeks). All-day nausea is gone now and I think I really should be getting about 14 hours of sleep per night. I'm trying to make myself more ambitious because it hit me yesterday that I'm halfway to having two - TWO!!! - kids under my care. Maya is in the process of transitioning to her own bed, to my disappointment, but they've gotta grow up eventually, right? She's also in the stage of pre-potty training, which basically just means she's much more aware of what is going on, and we're familiarizing her with the potty. I doubt she'll be out of diapers when the baby is born, but that's okay, developmentally. I'm not really in the business of rushing things, am I?

Obviously, this pregnancy has flown by. Maya is what they would call a spirited child, which I'm sure I'll dive into later on here, and that has kept me quite... distracted? Busy? On the brink of insanity?

Easter was very fun this year. With a few exceptions, I've spent nearly every Easter of my life at my grandparents' house. They've got a lot going on this year, so thankfully, all of us were able to put it together. We colored eggs, made some delicious deviled eggs, hid some plastic ones for Maya to find, and had a great lunch. I also became aware that I've transitioned from pudge to bump, which was equally exciting and scary.




Justin's Frankeggstein

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature