15 Weeks

|



Being pregnant is strange, don't you think?

There's totally a baby in there.

Today I am technically 15 weeks and a day, but I don't think that day makes a significant difference. (Maybe it does, though. I did not look like this two weeks ago.) It was pretty chilly outside when this photo was taken, especially in the shade with bare feet on the cold ground. I reminded myself that this will be one of the few bump pics in which I won't be sweating. (This advice to self didn't really help.) I didn't take a photo last week because I was feeling all blasé about taking a picture of a non-bump. I took one at 13 weeks, though, and that picture compared to this one has really shown me how fast this thing happens. You wake up one day looking bloated and you go to sleep that night looking pregnant.

Thursday, I went to the doctor because I was miserable with a cold/sinus infection thing. I was coughing my lungs out and my head was full of pain and my body hurt and I was sleeping NONE. Doc said it was irritation from ragweed, and that even though I don't have allergies, it can still bring a girl down. So, my almost-sinus infection was super rude all weekend, hanging out where it was clearly not wanted, but I have some antibiotics that have helped a bunch. Luckily, 'cause I really didn't want to go to the doctor obviously miserable and walk away with nothing more than a pat on the head.

Today, I've been teetering between feeling much better and not feeling better at all. I spent most of the day deep diving in Etsy and Pinterest looking for awesome things related to baby, because nothing really brightens up your day like seeing your mini-bump basically for the first time.

Our next appointment is the on the 18th. This is the day they'll schedule the next ultrasound, which means... We'll find out whether it's a little lady or gent that's causing that mini-bump! We were initially planning on having a gender reveal party, and those are all the rage these days. But, with every day that's gone by, we've become less and less willing to wait even a second longer than necessary to find out who's in this belly o' mine.

When we find out, I'm certain it will mark the end of me spending money on anything but that baby for the rest of my life.

............

Some Etsy faves from today:


 1. mermaid blanket
2. skull shoes
3. star mobile
4. hair clips
5. baseball dress
6. shark towel
I'm on a girl kick. What can I say?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature