20 Weeks

|
20 weeks! You know what this means?

It means we're halfway to meeting our little burst of sunshine.

Halfway to having a daughter.

Halfway to solo showers and trips to the gym. Halfway to fewer diet restrictions, to sleeping on my back again, and to Easter Sunday attire being an event in itself again.

These days, we're working on ways to increase our income and get into new living arrangements. We're trying not to buy every cute baby thing we find. We are trying, quite unsuccessfully, to get a good night's sleep before August.

I can already tell I'm going to miss this when it's over. I feel like Superwoman, being the host for this miraculous thing, experiencing it firsthand. This fall, if I feel a "kick" in my belly, it will probably just be gas, and if that's not depressing, I don't know what is. Granted, I still have 20 weeks to change my mind and beg for an empty uterus, but screw you, future self! This is awesome!


She still moves like crazy. She seems to have adopted a "late to bed, late to rise" lifestyle, and I think I can handle that for now.

20 weeks down. Here's to 20 more, filled with sun & fun & good health & good vibes.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature